Frequently asked questions

In Europe, all cars are required to be insured for material damage and personal injury to third parties for the minimum amount set by law.

Yes. It is an additional identification step and makes sure that any possible additional charges resulted from rental extension, refueling, additional driver, traffic fines, will be collected.

It is possible. However, please keep in mind that there is an additional refueling cost of xx€ in addition to the fuel final cost, as this employs someone to do it outside of regular tasks.


Back to top uses Cookies!

We use cookies to offer you a personalized browsing experience. Click on the "Accept All" button and help us tailor our suggestions exclusively to the content you are interested in. Alternatively click on what you want and click "Accept Selected"! uses Cookies!